Gallery

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Colour INKspiration #24




Can you believe Christmas is officially next week?....Anyone else feeling just a little grinchy at the minute? My Christmas spirit has well and truly gone awol and l normally love the lead up to Christmas, but l'm just not feeling the love...:0(
The last couple of months have been a rollercoaster of emotions,  with the loss of a  young family member to the evils of cancer and celebrating my babys 30th and all of the highs and lows they entail. But l'm hopeful once l get my shopping done and get some time to breath, l will find my missing Christmas happy!

Hopefully seeing all of the fab creations from the crew will get me back on track, as these colours are just gorgeous together.
I've gone with Christmas pines and layered up the elements to create a soft and simple Christmas card.
This is the final Colour INKspiration blog hop for 2017. The crew will be taking a short break and will return with a brand new colour challenge on January 10th....Merry Christmas everyone, keep safe and keep on crafting!

To keep hopping click on the "Next" banner and you can complete the loop and see all of the teams inspiring projects.



Now you are off to check out the lovely project from this weeks Guest designer Kate Webb

 Kate Webb

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card Nikki. I love all those layers! The design and colours work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Nikki, I love the sentiment and all those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki your card is lovely. I understand about struggling to find some Christmas spirit this year, but your card holds lots of Christmas loveliness in the careful way you have brought so many lovely elements together. You've still got it. , and that sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love all the texture and the subtle mix of these colours together. You've done really well getting this together among the challenges of getting into the season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. The different elements just make it. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Nikki! Here's to a wonderful 2018 full of great news & moments! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always make me happy with your amazing inspiration. It's been a tough year for you, Nikki. Trusting that 2018 will be a year to look forward to ... Yay! for Florida. I love your card BTW. Lots of layery goodness. Thanks for being part of the CI Crew this year and wowing us with your artistic talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely card Nikki and I am so happy to have it displayed in my house! I hope that you do get to have a peaceful Christmas even though I know it will be a tough time for all of your family. Hugs from the Sunshine Coast. xxx

    ReplyDelete