Gallery

Friday, December 15, 2017

Just Add Ink #390...Sketch!



We have a new Just Add Ink challenge happening today  and this week Narelle has given us this fun sketch to play with.
I have used all of the elements, but on a larger scale and combined them with my new fave stamp set "Good Tidings". This set is so traditionally elegant, yet its perfect for creating a clean and modern look to your Christmas projects.
The colours I've used are basic black, whisper white and silver glimmer as my base. The leaves were stamped in old olive and then basic black over top. I was surprised at how green the black looks over the olive...It's a great effect. The berries are real red and cherry cobbler.



The rest of the design team have created some gorgeous projects using the sketch, so don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and have a peek.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning!! I love the stamp that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely! The holly looks amazing - I never would have guessed you'd used black as a layer on the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki this is such an elegant Christmas card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never seem to make traditional coloured Christmas cards, yours is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Nikki! Wonderful dimension~

    ReplyDelete