Gallery

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Colour INKspiration #12

 Colour INKspiration



Time to share a brand new Colour INKspiration challenge. This one is full of colours and you get to choose! As long as you use at least four in your project they can be any combination you like.

My colours are Night of Navy-Cajun Craze-Dapper Denim-Smoky Slate & Whisper White. I was very tempted to go for colours that l'm comfortable playing with, but decided to stretch myself and go for some of the more masculine tones and create a card for my nephew.
I actually created a couple of variations layering the 'Happy Birthday" over various backgrounds...As much as l like all three, l think my fave is the cleaner style of the white background.





If you are following the hop you would have just arrived from the awesome blog of  my lovely friend Narelle. But if not you can complete the blog hop loop by clicking the next banner below.
If you would like to join us and share your project using this fortnights challenge colours, you can click on the Colour INKspiration banner or link above to directed to our Facebook page.

Next on the hop is another sweet friend and super talented creator Kim Badelt

 Kim Badelt

Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies used are Stampin Up! 

11 comments:

  1. Love these masculine style cards! It's great how you have used each of the die cuts on each of the cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool backgrounds Nikki! So effective with that Happy Birthday Die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine cards Nikki. I love the different look of all of them. I love that you get 2 (or 3) cards when you mix and match the die cut sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though you may not have been comfortable with these colours you've done a great job to create 3 different looks. I think I like the white background best too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I like the one in the middle best, but what a bunch of fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great colour mix for a masculine card Nikki. All three look great! I love the patchy colourful backgrounds and how the big sentiment stands out above them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards Nikki - I now have a few more ideas for my 'male cards' board - you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you I love the white space card - but what a brilliant idea to use the colours, and for a guy card too - I LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the masculine inspiration Nikki! Quite the pile - you must know a few handsome men!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great masculine cards, Nikki. Fun use of the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bold and fun backgrounds works well for male cards. Great use of the sentiment dies to create different looks too. Jay

    ReplyDelete