Gallery

Friday, April 17, 2015

Just Add Ink #259...Sequins!



Welcome to another fun Just Add Ink challenge and this week Patrice has given us a "Just Add Sequins" theme....Simple and fun!
When l made this card, l'd just received my "Indescribable Gift" set and had already decided l was making a shaker card, so l combined the two and this is what l got..:0)
I used my blendies for colouring and added some speckles to the Kraft panel with some Baked Brown Sugar ink and my Aqua pen. The sequins l used are leftovers from my daughters dancing days, as l wanted slightly larger ones than the SU trim.


Heaps more inspiration from the design team on the challenge blog, don't forget to stop by and check them out!

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up unless noted!

7 comments:

  1. Nikki the blossoms are beautifully coloured and the effect of them peeping through the window and the sequins is just gorgeous. So soft and pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nikki! Stunning colouring and I love the shaker! Still have to ink my stamp up. Might have a play this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Nikki! Gorgeous coloured flowers and I love how a flower and sequins have "popped outside"" of the window too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card - love your colouring, and love that you have the sequins 'spilling' out of the window. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so beautiful and elegant - I love it! I also love that shaker box, I am having so much fun making those at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Nikki this is just gorgeous! Beautiful colouring.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete