Gallery

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Bokeh for the girls!...


What a miserable cold day it is here, I'm so not a winter bunny and as much as this rain is lovely for the garden, l do miss the sunshine and it's not even officially winter yet..:0)
But with a trip to the Gold Coast looming and a promise of sunshine and warmer temps on the horizon, I'm sure l can cope with a few miserable days..:0)
I'm so looking forward to heading north for Stampin Ups South Pacific Convention. It means l get to spend a few days with some of my fave people and get a sneak peek at all of the new goodies Stampin Up will have on offer in the new catalogue...Yay!

To brighten up the day, l thought l would share a cheery card using the "Bokeh" technique. I used Strawberry Slush, Tangelo Twist and Pumpkin Pie. To create the bubble effect, l added Whisper White craft ink and a few in Champagne Shimmer over the top.



"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh very pretty! Miserable and cold here too today, the weather turned mid morning and I swear I can feel snow in the air. Can't wait to thaw out on the GC in just over a week eeeeep. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning Nikki! Can't wait to see you in just over a week's time!! Yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a warm cheery card. Love your take on the bokeh technique.

    ReplyDelete