Gallery

Friday, August 11, 2023

Just Add Ink #665...Clean & Simple!

 



Happy Friday friends!

This weeks fun Just Add Ink  challenge is from Fiona and she has challenged us to create a CAS project...pretty much my fave style of crafting!

I couldn't resist inking up and colouring the new to me By My Side stamps for this one. I started with a blended patch in Wild Wheat & Pecan Pie inks and a simple diecut from the Share a Milkshake dies.

The sweet image is coloured with Lemon Lime Twist - Wild Wheat blends and the skintone blends in SU500-SU800-Ivory & the colour lifter.

I also added some tiny hearts using the retired border punch and some finetip glue was added to the glasses.


Lots of lovely Clean & Simple projects from the team, so click the link for a peek at those.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that image Nikki - it reminds me of my daughter! You've presented her beautifully on the ink blend and die cut background. Such a lovely card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete