Gallery

Friday, June 2, 2023

Just Add Ink #655...Music!


 



Happy Friday friends!

Over at Just Add Ink  this week, Tristan has challenged us to create a project adding "Music" in some way.
As l don't have much at all in the way of music stamps-papers-dies etc, l decided to rummage through my retired stash and lo & behold there was a wheel. I had unmounted most of my wheels years ago and have them all in a clear stamp storage case...cuts down on space and is easy to see.

This one is called "Music Notes" and is one of the slim wheels, perfect for adding some background music in Pecan Pie, one of the lovely new colours. This was stamped on Crumbcake and ink speckles and sentiment are in Pecan Pie too.

Next up l added crisp white daisies from the lovely new "Cheerful Daisies" dies and used Soft Seafoam & Pecan Pie for the foliage...Crumbcake & White will always be a fave combination for me!


Lots of great "MUSIC" inspired projects from the team, so don't forget to click the link and take a peek at those!

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nikki. I love your color combo and the pretty white daisies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The colors you used look great. I can't figure out how you made the center of the flower with the holes. I don't see a die for it in your picture. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete