Gallery

Friday, May 27, 2022

Just Add Ink #605...Inspiration!

 




Pic Credit: https://unsplash.com/photos/Fim4XEASDZc

Its Inspiration challenge time over at Just Add Ink  and for this one Kim has given us some beachy inspiration to create with.

I actually don't have a lot of beach themed stamp sets, so l improvised using the colours and the Artistically Inked and  Timeless Tropical stamps to create my project.
I chose a few of the new Stampin Up! In Colours in Parakeet Party-Tahitian Tide-Starry Sky and some Crumbcake to create my background and used my Stampin Write Markers to colour direct to rubber on the palm tree...Pretty simple, but l am happy with it considering l was short on beachy images.


Lots of great inspiration from the design team, so make sure you click the link above and check them out too!

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!



No comments:

Post a Comment