Gallery

Friday, September 4, 2020

Just Add Ink #521...Inspiration!


 


Happy Friday friends!

Over at Just Add Ink we have a gorgeous new inspiration challenge from Rachael and it inspired me to create a shaker card...Something l haven't done in ages!

I pulled out the ever so pretty "Gorgeous Posie" stamp set from the Gorgeous Posies card kit and created my own background and them added a small posy to the front...Sweet & simple!

The colours are Blushing Bride & Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink & Grapefruit Grove, Soft Sea foam & Pear Pizzazz. I also added some of the yummy Champagne Foil as foliage and sentiment. Sequins are a mixed bag of Stampin Up and some from my stash.
My shaker frame was cut using the Stitched so Sweetly Dies & Stitched Rectangles.





The rest of the design team have provided lots of lovely inspiration, so make sure you click on the link above to be redirected to the Just Add Ink Blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend everyone!
All supplies used are Stampin Up! Unless noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment