Gallery

Friday, February 21, 2020

Just Add Ink #493...Choose Two!




Good Morning!

This weeks Just Add Ink challenge from Patrice, is all about choice! We get to choose 2 of the options above to add to our projects...I love these challenges, always fun trying to decide!

I have chosen the super cute and pretty "All Dressed Up" bundle which gives me instant stitching and buttons, plus those very dainty blooms and images to colour.
The cardstock is non SU from my stash and it worked beautifully colourwise with some retired Cucumber Crush dsp and Lovely Lipstick blends...My aim this year is to use up my abundance of cardstocks and dsps that l've had for ages and are no longer current or not SU....Need to make room for "New".

The card inspiration came from one that Stampin Ups! CEO Shelly Gardner created...The fold had me intrigued, so after a few failed attempts, l finally got the sizing l was happy with.





The rest of the design team have created some great "Choose Two" projects, so make sure you stop by the challenge blog and have a look.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!
Unless noted. (non SU cardstock & twine)

2 comments:

  1. wow, that is one fabulous fancy fold, Nikki. Awesome work figuring it out & creating a fab floral look for it & the bag.
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a cool fancy fold card! I totally didn't expect the extra little opening on the inside - very cute! The bag matches it perfectly, as all good handbags should!

    ReplyDelete