Gallery

Friday, October 13, 2017

Just Add Ink #381...Choose Two!






We have a brand new challenge happening over at Just Add Ink and this week Jan has challenged us to add two of the elements above to our projects.

I've gone with Sequins and colouring on my project and combined them with the "Graceful Garden" and the "Petal Garden" DSP stack to create a pretty birthday card for a special friend!


Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up! unless noted.
(non SU sequins)

6 comments:

  1. This is so feminine & pretty! Just love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the depth you got in your flowers Nikki - so beautiful especially accented with all those lovely gold accents ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty Nikki! All the elements come together so beautifully! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the little details. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Nikki! You make the most lovely, feminine cards x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not ashamed to admit I love a pretty floral card, and yours is absolutely gorgeous Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete