Gallery

Friday, October 20, 2017

Just Add Ink #382...Colour!





Gosh the weeks are flying by! It's Friday again and another week closer to the silly season...Eeek! 

Being Friday means we have a new challenge over at Just Add Ink and Patrice has given us this gorgeous colour combination to play with.

I have used a combination of the (retired) Christmas Greetings thinlits, Pretty Pines thinlits and the hostess set Seasons of Whimsy to create a Christmas card in an alternate colourway.
To colour the baubles l used inkpads and aquapainter and added lots of silver details for sparkle and a silver gel pen from my stash.




The design team have combined the colours to create some awesome projects, so pop over and be inspired!

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Nikki! I didn't like the look of these stamps in the catalogue, but you've made them look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used a white canvas for your gorgeous baubles Nikki - they really pop and those little touches of sliver gleam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is one stylish, elegant Christmas card! I love the white background - perfect to show off your gorgeously coloured baubles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply elegant, Nikki. Another CASE worthy card!! Love your colouring and the silver accents - so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous (I think I'd like this one to arrive in my letter box lol)! You've made this set look great yet again! Love how you've combined the colours & put them on an all white base. x

    ReplyDelete