Gallery

Friday, September 15, 2017

Just Add Ink #377...Colour!





OK, I'm officially done with this miserable Melbourne weather....I know it's good for the catchments etc...But Geez, enough already! Anyone else ready to pack up and head north to warmer climates?

OK, I'll stop moaning now and get on with the reason I'm posting. This week over at Just Add Ink we have a fun colour combo from Rochelle. I'm loving these colour together, LLT is a big fave, but it's a real pain to photograph...or is it just me..Hmmm!
With the release of the new Stampin Up Holiday catelogue, l was a bit excited to see this pretty bauble set "Seasons of Whimsy" as a hostess set.
It was lovely to stamp with having such fine lines and detail and the fine sentiment font is really pretty too!
You can see better in the first pic all of the sparkly detail. I used some silver detail on the bauble caps and the rest got a very sparkly dose of dazzling details.


The JAI girls have some gorgeous inspiration using these colours, so click the link and check them out!

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

6 comments:

  1. I love this bauble stamp set too, & it's always nice to be able to add a little colour. Great Chrissie card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Nikki. The little details you've added are gorgeous 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super pretty Christmas card Nikki! I love your gorgeous baubles with the beautiful colouring and gorgeous sparkle and shine! And such a striking contrast with the bold stripes too. I'm with you on the weather too, Spring seems to have run away! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinking cute, Nikki! I didn't even notice this set, until now. Wow, I love it!! Stunning colouring as always. I love the bling on the ornament tops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love love this one Nikki. You colouring on those ornaments is amazing and you've made my OCD about them being wonky so much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest Nikki! Gorgeous, modern & fresh Christmas card! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete