Gallery

Friday, December 9, 2016

Just Add Ink #340...Gift Tags!



With Christmas only days away, it's time to think about our packaging and this week over at Just Add Ink Jan has challenged us to "Add Tags"...perfect timing for gift giving!

I revisited a couple of my Christmas bundles for these, Merriest Wishes & Pretty Pines and decided to go all girly with my colours using Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, white & Gold accents.
It was nice to step away from my Mint Macaron obsession and makes some pretties with other colours!

Don't forget to stop by the challenge blog and check out the fab tag ideas from the rest of the design team.



Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up! Unless noted.

3 comments:

  1. These are super dooper pretty Nikki! Love all the gorgeous foliage details and your mix of pizzazz, pink and gold is beautifully elegant. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours are my all-time favourites Nikki and your tags just sing to me! Soooooo pretty!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so elegant and pretty Nikki! I adore your colour combo and love the touch of green peeking through from the tree cut out. Simply stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete