Gallery

Friday, August 5, 2016

Just Add Ink #323.."Just Add F"



Happy Friday friends! It's time to share another Just Add Ink challenge. Tina has challenged us to use "F" on our projects this week. Simple and fun! 
I went with lots of "Flirty Flamingo" and some dainty "flowers" combining them with the Birthday Builder set from SU.
I've been revisiting this set a bit lately, it's such a fun and simple way to create a birthday cake/card.

The design team have created some great inspiration full of "F" elements, be sure to stop by the challenge blog and check them out!



Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

4 comments:

  1. This is such an elegant colour palette, Nikki. Your layers and patterns in your cake are gorgeous and I love the delecate posy of flowers too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty cake Nikki! Love that gorgeous little cluster of flowers you topped it off with - so delicate! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki this is beautiful! I'd never think to use soft pinks with black but it really works. I also really love the pops of gold sparkle too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh I so love these colours and patterns combined. I'm thinking perhaps I must have this set now. The little trio of soft flowers really is the icing on the cake! xxx

    ReplyDelete