Gallery

Friday, June 24, 2016

Just Add Ink #317....Colour!




It's Friday..Yay! That means another week has come and gone and we are that much closer to spring...:0) It also means it's time for another challenge over at Just Add Ink 
Kim has given us a gorgeous colour combo for this week and looking at the design teams projects, it's safe to say it was popular and so pretty.
Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and check them out..:0)


I decided to mix my florals this week and using two new sets from SU, Bunch of Blossoms & Penned & Painted, this was what l came up with.
I stamped a variety of images from both using Archival Black ink on watercolour paper and watercoloured them using the challenge colours and my aqua pen.
Once dry, l flicked a generous amount of Wink of Stella Gold (not that you can see it), added some random black dots to create stamens on the two center flowers, stamped my greeting and finished off with some gold twine, glimmer and some dazzling gold details to add that extra little wow.


Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up unless noted!
(non SU stitched border)

7 comments:

  1. A M A Z I N G design fabulous colours and stamp choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wow card, Nikki. Your layout & colouring are fab & all the little touches of gold make it even more gorgeous. Love!
    D :)
    PS. please stop making me want even more flower sets ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous watercolouring, and the perfect sized sentiment for your card - love this, Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous mix of flowers, Nikki. I love how bright and happy this card is - it's making me smile just looking at it. Love the gold glimmer, that's a definite addition of wow. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is swoon worthy Nikki! I love the flower arrangement - so realistic - and your fabulous water colouring is so bright and full of depth! I can definitely see all the wonderful gold sparkle too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my....I love your card so much, it's stunning !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous Nikki! A lovely mix of flowers and your water colouring adds such depth and definition to them. Love the gold details too! xx

    ReplyDelete