This edition of Stamp Review Crew is all about the "Made with Love" stamp set. It's super cute and very versatile and the timing was perfect for the arrival of a very handsome little fellow that l was giving a gift to.
His nursery is predominately black & white with hints of yellow and grey...hence the colour theme.
I used the Gift Bag punch board for the bag, this is one of my all time favorite tools. It makes packaging so easy and you never have to worry about buying a gift bag.
Way back when this tool first hit SU l made a couple of these bags as it's always handy having ready made on hand.
I've also added the measurements below..:0)
If you've been following the hop, you would have just arrived from Tanya Bosers blog and her fabulous project.
But if you've just arrived here, hit the banner up top and it will take you to the first blog on the hop or you can hit the "NEXT" banner below and continue on your way around.
Gift Bag: 2 x A4 cardstock. I've included a simple how to below.Assembled box size:W: 8-7/8" H: 7" D:2"
1. Line up the 8-1/4" side of the cardstock @ the start line, punch & score on sideline-horizontal line- V & center gusset lines.
2. Line up the sideline score mark and punch again.
3. Slide cardstock along so the right hand edge of your cardstock is flush with the right side of the punch board & "SCORE ONLY"@ the medium scoreline (do not punch).
4. Continue to score all the way along the "Horizontal" line.
5. Slide the medium scoreline all the way across to the start line & "PUNCH ONLY" (do not score).
6. Repeat all 5 steps on the second piece of cardstock.
Next on the hop is Sue with her inspirational "Made with Love" project.
Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!