Gallery

Friday, September 25, 2015

Just Add Ink #281....3 Fave Colours!


Happy Friday everyone!......And that means it's Just Add Ink Challenge time. This week Di wants us to create with our fave 3 colours....What a fun challenge, although l'm partial to many colours and combinations at the minute..:0)
Most people that know me are well aware of my love of orange, actually it's a love of many versions of that from bright pumpkin through to soft peach....So it goes without saying that it would be a feature on my project.
The other faves l have included are Mint Macaron for the leaves and Blushing Bride is the first ink layer on the Dahlia, the second being Calypso Coral as my nod to orange tones.

I'm really pleased with this project. Initially l was unsure about the large size of this stamp, but  minimizing it's size by stamping of the panel makes it so much more user friendly. Loving the leaves too, these were created with the new SU "Festive Flower Builder" punch....I love products with dual purpose..:0)


"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

4 comments:

  1. I love the gorgeous, big, bloom, the bold sentiment, and the way the leaves extend off the card, Nikki - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is just plain stunning Nikki! That flower is made for stunning one layer cards and you have used it beautifully. Great idea to use the poinsettia punch as leaves. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Nikki! I love the variation of colour you've achieved in your dahlia petals and your mint leaves are just gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is stunning Nikki - I love the boldness of the big orange dahlia - it stands on it's own perfectly. Chantell x x

    ReplyDelete