Morning! As promised I'm back to share the second gift bag l created with the fun new "Gift Bag" punch board from Stampin Up!
It's basically the same as my previous post with smaller dimensions..:0)
1. Line up the 8-1/4" side of the cardstock @ the start line, punch & score on sideline-horizontal line- V & center gusset lines.
2. Line up the sideline score mark and punch again.
3. Slide cardstock along so the right hand edge of your cardstock is flush with the right side of the punch board & "SCORE ONLY"@ the medium scoreline (do not punch).
4. Continue to score all the way along the "Horizontal" line.
5. Slide the medium scoreline all the way across to the start line & "PUNCH ONLY" (do not score).
6. Repeat all 5 steps on the second piece of cardstock.
(This size is perfect for gifting a card & envelope set) It holds approx 10 of each.