Gallery

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pink Bumblebee!


Using our Just Add Ink sketch from this week as inspiration, l thought it wouldn't hurt to have a pink version of my DT card in stock as well...So l guess you could say it's "Same, Same, but different" and at least l overcame my aversion to using a doily on this one..:0)

I'm a little taken with this cute little image and sweet "Happy Heart" embossing folder..:0) Not that you can see in the pics, but I've added some "Dazzling Details" to the wings and punched a matching heart from the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper....It's just a little pretty and sooo, girly!


"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely too cute Nikki. I have some catching up to do on your blog but couldn't resist popping in the minute this came up on my feed. It's adorable. xox

    ReplyDelete