Gallery

Friday, December 26, 2014

Just Add Ink #246....Giving!


Happy Boxing day everyone!....I hope you're all enjoying a chilled day today, after the Christmas crazy..:0)
We had a lovely day, shared with the mans side of the family this year and then onto our own little Christmas gathering with our kids and Grand babies....Lot's of fun, food and gifting!

Which brings me to this weeks Just Add Ink challenge.  It's all about giving! My projects are some l made for a Christmas catch up with friends.
They were made with the "Gift Box Punch Board" in Very Vanilla cardstock.



"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up unless noted!
(non SU organza ribbon)

2 comments:

  1. These look so special Nikki! I love how you overlaid the the gold 'joy' over the green of the pine needles on the tags. I bet they generated lots of excited ohhs and ahhs! xxx

    ReplyDelete