Gallery

Monday, September 22, 2014

Curvy Keepsake Santa Style!


After being convinced that l really did need this super cute box die, l hit Pinterest to see what everyone was making and one of the most popular themes was Christmas packaging.
There are heaps of very cute ideas, but the "Santa's Belly" one kept catching my eye..:0) I would normally give credit to it's origins, but with so many versions...I have no idea who came up with this cutie, but "Thank You" just the same.
I have added my own spin with the "Santa's Hat"..:0) This was made with the Festival of Trees Punch and the Pennant punch for the scallops.


"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I've seen so many clever variations of this cute and curvy little box too, and yours is no exception. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...what did you use for the "buttons"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used the Basic Black Marker & Crystal Effects..:0)

      Delete