Gallery

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Kinda Eclectic Shaker!.....


Happy weekend all!....Wherever you are, l hope it's a tad warmer than Melbourne this week....Brrrr! 
I'm just popping in to share another shaker card l made a week or so back, but with all of the baby love happening around here, l was just a little distracted and only just ventured back into my studio.

Thanks so much to everyone that stopped by and left such lovely comments on the arrival of Mason, he is just adorable and they are all doing really well. xxx

So, now to share my card info! I used the the "Kinda Eclectic" set and went with a negative space shaker for this one, it was really quick to make and l love the sparkle of the sequins....and that I'm finally getting to use some of my stash, leftover from my daughters dance costume days..:0)


"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up unless noted!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Weather in Canberra is pretty miserable too so I'm glad to hear we're all sharing the love lol. xox

    ReplyDelete