Gallery

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Beautiful Bunch Fry Box!...


Morning!...I'm sure I'm not the only one to get excited to receive a big brown box from SU, but my poor delivery guy couldn't get of my porch quick enough the other day, I'm sure he thought l was going to make him join in my happy dance with me..lol
But when you know how much fun is in that little ole box, you can't help but get enthusiastic!

 Lot's of new goodies to play with and this super cute "Fry Box" die was one of them. I'm a little obsessed with cute packaging and this sweet little box was a must have on my wish list..:0)
I kept this one simple and paired it with some other new toys from SU and love how dainty it looks with the "Sweet Sadie" washi tape and the "Beautiful Bunch" flower stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe.

I can see this one getting Lot's of use, especially with the little people in my life. It will be fun to use for themed birthday party's and cute Christmas gifts too, heaps of possibilities!



"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just reminded me to photograph and share my first fry box - I used Blackberry Bliss. Lol my poor delivery guy gets to see my excitement and happy dance every time he delivers a lovely brown box too. So exciting!

    Love the washi and that beautiful big flower on your cute packaging. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a customer who wants to recreate exactly. What color DSP did you use on the back of the box? You mention Crisp Cant. for the flower, but the paper looks like Pumpkin Pie or Tangerine Tango?? Can you kindly help? Thanks, Jane Butkus jbutkus47@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, The DSP on the back of the box is Calypso Coral from the original InColour DSP stack. It does look way more orange in the pic..:0)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete