Gallery

Monday, July 21, 2014

For the Birds..........


Happy Monday folks!....Just popping in to share this boxed card set l created just for fun..:0) I had stamped the images ages ago and when my new In Colour markers arrived l decided to finally colour them, for once l just colour blocked and used the white chalk marker to create the highlights....Super easy!
I thought l would keep the cards themselves fairly simple as far as layers and used shape, texture and patterns to add interest....Of course l then needed something to pop them in and used the envelope punch board to do that. 
I followed this great tutorial that fits A5 cards, from the lovely Jenny Hayward, thanks Jenny, your tutorial was so helpful..:0)






"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies are Stampin Up!

6 comments:

  1. Your box looks great Nikki. Love the coloured dots. I love your cards you have made for it too. Glad you found the tutorial helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous set of cards. Beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspire me with all your cards Nikki. Where would I find the video on how to make the box and what is the box made from?
    Thanks for sharing this idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe..Thanks Tracey..:0) If you click on Jennys name, she has a step by step tutorial, (No video) It's really easy to follow though. I used Whisper White cardstock and stamped it with an image from the Work of Art set.

      Delete
  4. So cute! I've never thought to use the chalk marker that way; brilliant. Love your colouring; such a sweet set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome. Love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete