Gallery

Monday, May 12, 2014

More Watercolour Fun!...



Happy Monday everyone!...Today's card is pretty much just some fun with different watercolour mediums that I've been experimenting with. This background was created with some inexpensive gauche mini tubes l purchased from my local Big W store, l didn't want to spend a heap in case l didn't like using them. But although cheap, they worked just fine, but a bit limited in colours.
I wanted to create a smooth ombre colour wash for the background. I think it turned out ok..:0) and it wasn't too difficult.
I added some leaves punched from a small swatch of water coloured cardstock and coloured some SU Rhinestones with permanent markers to match.



"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up unless noted!

No comments:

Post a Comment