Gallery

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Retro Fresh.....File Folder card!


Morning all!...How cool is this dsp? Love, love, love it! It's another newbie from Stampin Up called "Retro Fresh" and as the name says, it's a whole pkt of super fun retro prints in a gorgeous combination of colours.
I decided to have a go at making one of the increasingly popular file folder cards that are swamping the net of late.
I used  the Envelope Punch Board and a standard card base, punch the left side and again @ the 3" mark flipped it over and repeated it and then trimmed off the excess with my paper trimmer to create the tabs and corner punched the square edges using the handy corner rounder behind the punch button.



"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

4 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous, nice job xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Do you mind if I case it and teach it at my next stamp camp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not Joyce, case away!..I'm happy that you like it enough to want to case..:0)

      Delete