Gallery

Friday, January 3, 2014

Envelope Punch Board Birthday Bonbons...


Happy Friday Peep's!...I'm slowly getting back into crafting mode after a very relaxing couple of weeks and thought l would share a couple of projects l made using the "Envelope Punch Board"...I love how versatile this tool is and definitely my fave go to at the minute.
I have used it to make heaps of Christmas projects, including Bonbons and thought they would work equally well as an all year round packaging option. So l pulled out some generic DSP and using this great tutorial from Caroline Hallett, l made the large version and decorated it to suit a Birthday gift.



The smaller one was created using the medium size in the tutorial...


I'm in love with how they look, so cute and pretty, l don't generally rave about what l do, but these just make me smile!...Thinking l need to try a masculine version now..:0)

"Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day"
All tools, cardstock, stamps & inks are Stampin Up!
(Ribbons & DSP from my stash)

3 comments:

  1. Aw thank you for the link Nikki x love what you did with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning - these look terrific as birthday gifts! x

    ReplyDelete