Gallery

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Flower Shop & Polka Dot's...


I've been having a little play with SU's "Flower Shop" stamp and punch set and needed to make a card for a special friend...I do hope she has it by now...:0) I teamed it with Strawberry Slush & Polka Dot's so l could play along with this weeks "Friday Mashup" challenge, but have held off on the linking as long as possible in the hope she get's it first.
Anyhoo!...here's the challenge and my card.




Not sure why the front looks so orange, but it is definitely Strawberry Slush. I used my Markers & Blender pen to colour the flowers and yay! for the coordinating Pansy punch..:0) It certainly makes life easier.

"Thanks for stopping by"
All Supplies used are Stampin-Up.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, my friend - I LOVE it! It is a really beautiful card, and quite a different colour in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I love it inside and out... clean with beautiful polka dots. Just love the flowers! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! I love the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete