Gallery

Sunday, February 3, 2013

CAS Classes #2-Day 4


Back again to share my creations from day 4, the two cards I'm sharing are from Julie Ebersoles simple, but very effective technique. I absolutely loved her clean bold cards and the simplicity with which they are made.
Today's class is all about "Plainly White", it covered the use of white card bases, white embossing and white ink and the various effects.


I used Stampin-Ups Whisper white Cardstock and Midnight Muse ink on this one and l just love the bold effect of the blue flowers on white.
The second card is a reverse of this one, using Midnight Muse cardstock and Whisper White craft ink for a totally different look. Stampin-Ups "Sweet Floral" stamp was perfect for these cards, as the large flower image really gives such a great impression.


Well, I'm almost up to date with my daily class posts and have completed my cards for day 5. I will be back tomorrow to share those with you and then I'm all ready for Mondays class, hopefully l can stay on track with those.
              "Thanks for stopping by & have a great day"
All Supplies used are Stampin-Up
With the exception of the gold cord.

3 comments:

  1. You've done some beautiful cards for this class, Nikki, but the first one here takes my breath away! It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nikki, you've done these two cards PERFECTLY! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, both options look fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete