Gallery

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Birthday Wishes for Ashleigh...

While doing some Blog house keeping just now, l came across my Daughters Birthday card that l had not yet shared.
She is a fan of CAS but still likes a little frill and as l had yet to use my "Doily Sizzlit" all that much, l decided to have a play on her card and combine it with a cute little rosette heart, made on my Simply Scored Board from Stampin-Up.


I'm pretty sure this covers the CAS + frills requirement....:0) She seemed to like it and surprised me with the fact that she keeps all my handmade cards....awe!

My apologies for the dodgy blog post in your feeds last night, Blogger & Explorer were not playing nice together and in my frustration l accidentally pressed publish instead of preview.
But I'm happy to say l have now resolved all of those issues and l am looking forward to sharing some new creations and sneak peeks of some new Stampin-Up goodies.

                        As always, thanks for stopping by!
All Products Used Are Stampin-Up
With the exception of the Kaiser Rhinestone.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Nikki. I am not surprised your daughter keeps your masterpieces, she obviously appreciates your hard work and creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Nikki! This one's definitely a keeper! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just loooovely! I love the heart rosette and the colour combo is nice and fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Nikki! I love that rosette! It's always nice when you know that these special creations are special to the recipient. I love going into my daughter's houses and seeing one of my cards sitting on the shelf. It tugs at my heart!

    ReplyDelete