Gallery

Sunday, August 7, 2011

A sneak peek & 2 challenges......

This week has been a very exciting one for us Aussie and New Zealand Demos, we got to Pre-order some of the wonderful new products from Stampin-Up, which will be available in the new catalogue on Sept 1st.
I was doing a "HAPPY DANCE" on Thursday when my order arrived and have been impatiently toe tapping since then, waiting to get in and play!

After seeing this weeks challenges over at "Colour Q" & "Inkspirations" l decided they were a perfect combination along with my adorable new "Forever Young" set from SU....and l just had to play along.


This colour combo includes one of the gorgeous "New In-Colours" from SU..."Lucky Limeade" and  one of my other new faves Basic Grey, even though it's been around forever, l find l'm reaching for it heaps.
Now as l don't have the new In-colour ribbons yet, l decided to go with an Old Olive grosgrain that l had in my stash, they do look very similar in this pic, but Lucky limeade is quite a bit brighter.

I got a little carried away and decorated the inside and the envelope and l also used versamark to create a watermark effect on the background, using the same image.

Well that's it for now, as my window of playtime is disappearing and  there is so much more l want to create before the "Husband" returns from golf and the family invasion begins!

"Thanks for stopping by" and enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh!! Very, very cool indeed. I love that you even decorated the inside. Can't wait to play with some new stuff very soon. I think I'm Lucky Limeade with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Nikki! Love how you used the colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, Nikki. I'm with Bron .... still waiting for my new goodies, and feeling just a teensy bit jealous!!! Love how you've worked the two challenges together.

    ReplyDelete