Gallery

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Super Quick and Simple...

Ok, so I'm back in creative mode and have been brainstorming swaps for Convention,  obviously l don't want to share them just yet, so l thought l would make a card for someone that needs to be reminded she has friends that care,  it ended up very CAS, but kinda sweet l think!

Supplies:
Beautiful Butterflies Die-Scallop trim border Punch-Elegant lines Emb/folder.
Baja Breeze & Pear Pizzazz DSP.
Early Espresso ink-Gel Pen.
Sincere Salutations Stamp set.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love those colours together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That butterfly looks fantastic. The baja loks a bit grey on my monitor but I bet is fab IRL as I love Baja, Pear and pink together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butterfly looks AMAZING, cut from embossed paper, Nikki. This is a really beautiful card; I am sure the recipient will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Nikki! The embossed DSP looks fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete