Gallery

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Bron's-60th-Birthday-Blog-Hop-#5...Fancy Folds!

 


Tonights post is sharing a very special Birthday Blog Hop! 

We're a group of stamping friends that are celebrating Bron's 60th Birthday in 2022 with six blog hops, over six months, with six fun themes!

This one is all about "Fancy Folds" and if you have been happily hopping, you would have landed here from my lovely friend and creative, Julia Quinn and l'm sure she wowed you with her fabulous fold!

My project is a "Double "Z" Fold" with belly band! It uses a 6"x 12" piece of the gorgeous "Design a Daydream" (Hostess) designer paper and is adorned with the lovely images from the Cottage Rose stamps, coloured with Stampin Blends in Petal Pink-Old Olive-Mango Melody-Blackberry Bliss & leaves and foliage using the Bough Punch.
All layered up on a stitched circle & scalloped circle in the stunning new Distressed Gold DSP.





MEASUREMENTS:

6"x12" DSP/Cardstock

12" at the top, score @ 2" 4" 8" 10" on the 12".
Pencil mark @ 2" from the bottom on both left & right sides.

Cut and remove from the bottom 2" score line up to the pencil mark and repeat on the opposite side from the 10" score line to the pencil mark. (Basically removing a small triangle piece from both sides)

Repeat process from the top 4" score line down to the left hand pencil mark & from the 8" score line  down to the righthand pencil mark. (removing a larger triangle shape from both)

Next up on the 60th Celebration hop is Cathy



Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

8 comments:

  1. Nikki, your card is gorgeous! The rich DSP works so beautifully with the centrepiece flower on your fabulous fancy fold card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of this new Host DSP in your Double "Z" Fold" with belly band, Nikki. I love the colour combination you've chosen too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Nikki. I love the featuring of both sides of the DSP and the delightful addition of the cottage rose belly band. So beautiful. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this rich and elegant card! Vy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! How pretty Nikki. I love that fold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! You never cease to amaze me. That is one fancy belly band for that special card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a total beauty! Love your colour choices. It was a card like this that I saw many years ago that made me sit up and take notice of cardmaking as a hobby. Then I'd forgotten all about it. Thanks for both the beautiful card and the reminder of this style of card. I'm tucking this one away for future reference too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH this is a brilliant fold!! I love your card and colours and the stunning belly band. And I think I'd love to try this fold too!!

    ReplyDelete