Gallery

Friday, January 24, 2020

Just Add Ink #489... colour!




Happy Friday Friends!

This week over at Just Add Ink Chantell has given us some lovely brights colours to choose from. She has challenged us to add any "3" of these colours to our projects.

For my project this week have chosen Lovely Lipstick-Bermuda Bay-Call Me Clover as my options and added a hint of gold foil to give some extra interest.
I have combined these with the gorgeous "NEW" Painted Poppies & Peaceful Moments stamp sets.



Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and take a peek at the fabulous creations from the rest of the team.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. Wowza!! So love the color blending w/these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love your color choices and card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love your color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your card.The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you've used your chosen colours Nikki. Your inky background is beautifully smooth and I love the touches of gold. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete