Gallery

Friday, June 7, 2019

Just Add Ink #460...Emboss Resist!




Happy Friday Friends!

Over at Just Add Ink we have a fabulous technique challenge happening! The lovely Lou challenged us to use the "Emboss Resist" technique on our projects!

I have to say, l do love a good technique challenge and thoroughly enjoyed creating my project for this one!
As we have 5 gorgeous new In Colours from Stampin Up!  I decided to step out of my comfort colour zone and use two that l wouldn't normally combine...they are Perfect Peacock & Purple Posy (although the flower is a generational use of Highland Heather)...Love, Love Love this combo and how pretty it looks with the lovely images from another newbie "A Wild Rose".



Make sure you click on the JAI link above and pop over to the challenge blog to see all of the amazing projects from the team.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are stampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful Nikki! All of the layers are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right what an excellent choice of colours. I really like how you have used 2 mats and offset them too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! I love the background paper and how you did it. Breath taking! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete