Gallery

Friday, July 28, 2017

Just Add Ink #370...Sketch!


At Just Add Ink this week, we have a lovely simple sketch from Narelle and l had heaps of fun creating with this one and think it teamed well with the Marquee Messages and Happy Birthday Gorgeous sets.
Powder Pink and Pear pizzazz are a lovely combination combined with Black/White and Gold. The birthday banner was embossed with white E/P and l used my white gel pen to add detail to the arrow.


Lots of fab inspiration from the design team, so pop over to the challenge blog and check them out.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

12 comments:

  1. This is the best use of this stamp set I have ever seen. I love it! thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so retro!! I LOVE the way you angled the panel and the black background with the pink. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nora! I haven't had this set long, so its fun using it to create totally different looks. xx

      Delete
  3. Love this Nikki. A fabulous take on the sketch! Gorgeous colours and I love the mix of the flowers with the Marquee Messages. A fabulous card. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so striking Nikki. I love the black mat that just sets off the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you've turned this very feminine, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Nikki! Such a creative use of the sketch and I love how you've added a feminine touch to this stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the colours you've chosen for this clever creation Nikki! The black and soft pink are so striking! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous take on the sketch, Nikki! You've created a fun and trendy card and it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness this card is striking! I adore everything about it Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Argh Nikki, I've been resisting this stamp set for such a long time...but you're seriously tempting me lately. I love what you've done with it, possibly the best use I've seen to date. The pink adds a lovely feminine touch....xx

    ReplyDelete