Gallery

Monday, April 1, 2013

MDS....My first attempt!


I'm excited! Last night l downloaded the new MDS (My Digital Studio) trial from Stampin-Up and l just have to say......Whoohoo! 
Now those of you that know me well, will know that l am technically challenged when it comes to anything in depth, l can blog and do the basics (even though at one point, even they terrified me) I have managed to work my way through and am constantly learning new things and surprising myself with it..:0) When l heard MDS was coming downunder, l was thinking it was not something l would jump into, BUT...after downloading it successfully and very quickly and easily, l thought l would have a little play, just to see what all the fuss was about, and...I love it!
I think as much as l will always be an Ink & stamp in the hand girl, l can totally see the benefits of MDS for scrapbooking and cardmaking. 
Now, what l created is a very simple example and it evolved as l worked my way around the program, playing and discovering just what it could do.
It is actually layered (not the best pic, sorry). I printed two copies on a page and used my punches to cut out the circles from one and popped them up on the other, within the original prints and also used the off cuts to decorate the inside a little. As l said, very basic, but I'm pretty happy that l could create with it at all...:0) and it's not a flat card and l love that you can customize, fonts, colours and images and any size you like.



I'm looking forward to downloading the full version now and playing with the more detailed contents it contains and seeing what else l can come up with.

"Thanks for stopping by"
All Products used are Stampin-Up.

1 comment:

  1. oh Nikki, I am so jealous. I have had MDS for so long and never done a thing in it. I hope one day I will learn and make things as pretty as you do. Way to go. Also thanks for commenting on my leaves card. Happy Stamping. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete