Gallery

Friday, February 1, 2013

Just Add Ink #151......


Welcome to another Just Add Ink weekly challenge and this weeks challenge idea comes from Tina
We want you to make a "Shaped Card" and as you can see from the fun and varied Design Team entries there are heaps of ways you can do that.

A little while back l was going through my Dies, looking for one to use in our Big Shot Blog Hop and l rediscovered my Stocking Die and thought, as l didn't use it for Christmas, l would have a go at making something different with it to use for this weeks challenge.

Not overly original I'm sure, but still , l think it's pretty cute and definitely not something l would normally make, I guess that's why we call them challenges!


Don't forget to stop by the Just Add Ink blog if you haven't already and join us if you can, we love to see what you create and remember to link up if you do.

      "Thanks as always for stopping by & have a lovely day"
Supplies:
Whisper White & Crumbcake Card stocks
Simply Scored Diagonal plate-Bitty Banners Dies
Pretty in Pink Ink and 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Basic Pearls & Itty Bitty Banners Stamp set
Non SU-Pink lace & Kaisercraft flowers.
All Products are Stampin-Up unless noted.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the colors! :) ~ Chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikkis this is so cute and makes me think of those beautiful little booties and their delicate detail with your lace and flowers. This is a very versatile die...I had thought of doing a hobby horse card with it but went a different direction this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the cutest baby cards I've ever seen!!! I haven't used my stocking die either and would never've thought to use it for a baby card - can I pls CASE? Love the softness of these colours together and the scoring makes it seem so real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki, this is just the sweetest thing! Love that you've made the sock/bootie ribbed. The lace and flowers are adorable touches. Very clever use of your die, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Nikki! I'll be needing a baby card soon. I'll try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, so sweet!!! Love the delicate trims you have added to your sock & the "ribbed" texture. :)

    ReplyDelete