Gallery

Monday, May 28, 2012

Vintage Vogue....

Yep, another post in less than 24hrs..:0) This little card was inspired by a lovely Doona set l came across recently, Yellow, Grey & White Floral, it was one of those inspirational flashes that just said "HELLO" l would make a great card!
Here's my recreation in paper form.....

My colours are Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight & Always Artichoke, teamed with Vintage Vogue, Petite Pairs & the Four Frames set.

            "Thanks for stopping by & have a great day"
All Supplies are Stampin-Up.

4 comments:

  1. Another lovely card. It's great when inspiration hits like that. I've been meaning to make a card inspired by one of my doona covers - one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh & lovely Nikki.♥ Love the colour combo, the ribbon loop, the popped up bloom & the rounded corners. Everything actually, lol! Inspiration is lurking everywhere, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! If only I could just take inspiration from bed linen, and not feel compelled to buy it, I would have so much more money, LOL. I really love the dark mat behind the Four Frames sentiment, and just love the way you've used colour - something you are soooooo good at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh I love this. I'm such a fan of doona covers and have quite the collection. These colours together are yummo.

    x

    ReplyDelete