Gallery

Monday, May 16, 2022

Stamp Review Crew...Sending Smiles!

 



Evening all!

Stamp Review Crew are hopping and this one is all about the gorgeous "Sending Smiles" bundle and l'm in love!

If you are happily hopping, you would have arrived here from Debra Burgin and l'm sure she had something fun and creative to share! 
But if you've just landed here, you can follow the hop and see all of the wonderful crew projects by clicking the link above or "Next" banner below.
Stamp Review Crew are a wonderfully talented group of Stampin Up! demonstrators from across the globe that come together twice a month to share lots of fabulous ideas using Stampin Up! products.

If Holly hadn't set this as a hop, l may well have postponed purchasing this bundle, but oh my goodness, l am so, so glad she did! I think this bundle will definitely see a lot of ink, it is so lovely to create with.

My project for this one also features my current fave Stripes & Splatters 3D embossing folder...It is just perfect for adding subtle texture.

Inkpad colours are Fresh Freesia-Mango Melody-Cajun Craze-Old Olive, with a Kraft sentiment and c Linen Thread...It's sweet and it's simple.



Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

Next up is Mike and l know he will have something fabulously creative to share!



4 comments:

  1. Love your card!! Color combo's so gorgeous. This set rocks I wasn't sure about it until I got it in my hands too and I will be using it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, your card is stunning! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower border/edge. That’s really clever. I may have to borrow that idea. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! That is absolutely stunning Nikki. I love the flower border. So glad you got this bundle. x

    ReplyDelete